Commission for thatweekendinvegas
She asked for Omid and Christa and I tossed in Clem. I was so excited for this adorable little family and UGH OMIIIIID.
Anyways! I hope you like it!
It’s transparent, too.
No, I don’t hate all Destiel shippers. I just hate the ones who
- make everything about their ship
- send hate to those who don’t ship it
- create petitions to make it become canon
- bug the actors about it at conventions
- hijack posts to make it about their ship
- hijack all the tags with posts about their ship
- erase Sam completely from the picture to make it the ‘Dean and Cas’ show
- hate Jared and want him fired from the show
- insist Destiel is/is close to being/is going to be canon
- bitch about the ‘destiew’ tag and the other anti-tags
- start watching the show ONLY for Cas
- post “oMG!!11 whERE IS THE ANGEL?!11” when Cas doesn’t appear in an episode
- insist the first three seasons, and any episodes without Cas, are merely fillers
- erase Jensen and Misha’s wives and children to fulfill their fantasies
- send death threats to Rachel Miner (Meg) and Shannon Lucio (April) simply because their characters have kissed/fucked Castiel
- bitch about the non-con involved in April/Cas and Sam/Ruby, but ignore that the same circumstances apply with Destiel as well
- romanticize the scene in 8.17 when Cas is beating the shit out of Dean, claiming that the fact that Dean was able to break though Naomi’s mind-control is ‘true love’s kiss breaks the spell’.
- ignore the LGTBQA representation in Charlie and Crowley, and hide behind gay rights as an excuse to scream for their ship’s canonization
- buy into all of the Destiel manips and gifsets that are scenes between different characters
- believe that Jensen wants Destiel to happen, where there is actual proof to the contrary
- ignore any and all canon unless it’s something like the comment from Balthazar about Dean and Cas
- think that Cas is important to the show and the reason why it was renewed for Season 10
- don’t understand the terms ‘headcanon’, ‘canon’, and ‘fanon’
- shit in the ‘Wincest’ tag, going on about how ‘disgusting’ Wincest is
- think any scene between Dean and Cas = Destiel.
- think the show is the “epic love story of Dean and Cas”.
- want the show to me a cute and fluffy romantic comedy
But, I’ll be blunt: the Destihellers make it difficult not to generalize, but I know the majority of the shippers (such as yourself) are not like them.
Thank you for this, it summarizes and points out everything that needed to be said.
If I wasn’t sold on this movie before I sure as fuck am now.